It Is What It Is



 3 WHOLE WEEKS!

This post is more of an update of what has been going on in my life, not like I decided to take a break, I just didn't post😅

I've been at school for over a week and I have exams soon...but that's not what matters in this context. Before I left home for school, I had conversations with God and I'd tell Him that I want to live by every single thing I learnt being at home, live by the scriptures...be a doer of the Word. I noticed how I would just switch up and do certain things differently while I was at school. I didn't like the fact that I'd do or say certain things that normally, I knew were wrong.

So far, I'd say I've done quite well, definitely not a 10 out of 10 but progress is the most important thing. One thing that has helped a lot is surrounding myself with people that have the same or similar principles as I do, having conversations about God and about things that just help in general (funny conversations included though😄). 

The whole point of this post is to point out the necessity of staying true to God and to yourself, be who you are at home, in school and basically everywhere. I AM CHRISTIAN AND I AM UNASHAMED.

I haven't been able to access my instagram account for over a week now...(thanks to two-factor authentication...we move still)

Have an awesome week, stay blessed and remain Engraced


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts