The Testing of Thine Faith

   


    I haven't posted in a while due to a lack of consistency, but grace and strength are made available for me to do my Father's work. I have experienced so much in these past months and it was hard for me to pinpoint what exactly to write about, but as I usually do, I prayed and God said: "the testing of thine faith" as a topic (I don't want to create the idea that God speaks in archaic form though). He said it should leave readers asking themselves, "even when it's not convenient or it's not a popular opinion, will I choose God?" "when it feels like He's not with me, will I lose faith or backslide?" This is why we should and must know God for ourselves.



    Now, a true lover of God must have had multiple encounters, because you cannot truly love God and not experience His goodness, mercy, 'Him' in your life. So when the times of testing comes, you have to remind yourself of the testimonies, the promises of God, the encounters, remind yourself of the Word of God, and stand firm in the faith, holding on to what is right, it might not be what's popular or what society opens its arms to, because society's stand is not everlasting, it is failing, so do not base yourself, your opinions or your life on that.





So, that's basically the message of this post, keep choosing God, it pays. Seek Him in His word, fellowship with brothers and sisters in the faith, keep growing in the faith. I love you all with the love of Christ in my heart and YESHUA loves you even more. Remember, who you are in Christ will never change. 


God bless you

Comments

  1. Hallelujah 🙏🙌
    God give me the grace to choose you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo....
    Love this...encouragement to keep on choosing God. John 15:16.
    Stay blessed blogger, 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts