Thrive In Christ

 


It all begins with that prayer of salvation, you realize that there's more to life than what the world offers and you answer the higher calling with is found in Jesus Christ alone. As this journey begins you might flop a couple times, some even fall away from the faith because denying their fleshly desires is the hardest task to them and they don't set their minds on things above, on eternity. Personally, I had a hard time denying my flesh and constantly battling the enemy daily, but I tell you, looking at where I am now, surviving all of that was totally worth it. I'm not the holiest of them all, but I certainly know who I am in Christ, I still face a load of challenges but I know I am more than a conqueror.



What does it mean to thrive in Christ, I'd simply put it as enjoying the fruits of your salvation, yes you can enjoy them here on earth, not just in heaven. To thrive you need to understand and engage the vital keys in the kingdom of God, one of which is faith, it might weaver sometimes because our faith would most definitely be put to the test and when we pass it becomes stronger. Know your God for yourself and put all your trust in Him. Another key to thriving in the kingdom is fellowship, with God and with other believers. Asides going on my knees to pray, as I go about my day I talk with God because He's always by my side! Awesome isn't it. Fellowshipping with other believers not only helps you in times of trouble, but you learn from them and it's just one big amazing family.



I spent the first week of 2021 unlearning bad habits and incorporating new ones, actively involving the Holy Spirit in my day has been a huge one for me.

Do well to pray for fellow believers and intercede for leaders, loved ones, pastors, nations and hopefully me too. The power of prayer is tremendous. As you go through 2021, note your lessons, stick with God and His word and remember that you're a spiritual being going through an earthly journey, don't get carried away by the craze out there.

Do well to listen to my podcast and share too, it's available on google podcast, anchor, Spotify and more. God bless you, happy new year. 

https://anchor.fm/seethingsastheyare

https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80M2QzOWI5OC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==

https://open.spotify.com/show/6bQ6MZc3peT9zBFMb7xdmC


Comments

Popular Posts