When You're Just Not 'Feeling It'



This post is 100% personal and I believe there is someone or there are people that relate to this as well. Normally, I post every Sunday but today I was not feeling it as well. There's a backstory-- this past week, on a particular day...it felt like the world around me stopped at that point and I just started feeling worn out all of a sudden. I can be a cry-baby sometimes so all I wanted to do was cry. Thank God for the gift of the Holy Spirit, He (the Holy Spirit) told me "go to Jesus" and I sure did. I just started talking to Jesus and during the evening of that day I began to worship God (the worship seesion was amazing).

So, what the point of that story? Well, after the amazing worship I understood that I needed a break, to recalibrate and I've been filtering a lot of things, including my thoughts, realinging my heart with God's and basically finding myself in Him. Out of this, I thought I needed a break from posting as well, but it was already laid in my heart to post this Sunday, but I just didn't "feel like it."

There will be days when you just do feeling like doing God's assignment for you, on these days, remind yourself of His word, remind yourself of the people your assignment is destined to help out. As believers, our primary assignment is to spread the gospel, and the greatest commandment is to love, love people with the love of Christ in our hearts. 



Are you tired? Are you weary? Are you not feeling it? Go to Jesus, He'd heal your heart, like he did mine.

Just like John prayed-- Beloved, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul flourishes. (3 John 1 vs 2)

Did this post help you in anyway? Kindly leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this, it is totally realatable and yes, let's just carry it to Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo relatable. We can't deal with God based on feelings. The days we don't feel are the days we should go to Him the most

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts