A Message From God



Dear Soldier,

When you fall, pick yourself up, my strength have I given you.

When your heart fails you and condemns you, come boldly to the throne of grace and obtain mercy.

If I despised you, my Son would not have died for your sake and redeemed you by His blood.

Now, you are mine, come to me chosen. My love endures forever.

[I got this while I was praying about what to post today]

_________

It has been over a year since God laid blogging in my heart. I have not been consistent with posting on this blog, sometimes I trick myself to believe that I’m not ready or I condemn myself for not posting and eventually get discouraged. Recently, I’ve experienced certain things— all I can say is, I’m still learning, I’m still growing, I make mistakes and I learn and try never to do that again...this, I believe a lot of people can relate to.

I hope you never give up, I hope you have a better relationship with God, find yourself in the one who made you. I pray that on the days you’re down, you don’t stay down.



Stay blessed and stay engraced. Shalom.

Comments

Popular Posts