In all things...

 


A lot of people are coming out to say how well the year went for them, now I’m not implying that it is bad, but there are people that are hurting and haven’t seen anything good about this year, yet. 

You might not see anything «glorious » about this year but the fact that you’re still breathing and you’re reading this right now, the kingdom of hell is absolutely frustrated because you still can fulfill your destiny.

Gratitude, calmness and faith. Lessons from 2020, not only did God provide, but He did so bountifully. There are people who didn’t get as much (that’s why we have to help out in any way we can, blessed to be a blessing). Calmness, I often find myself worrying, the one thing that ABBA would rather not have us do. I’m just starting to embrace the peace that God freely gives to us. Faith, my faith in many situations this year produced so many fruits and some other times I didn’t get what I wanted, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to give up or feel bad about it and not trust in God’s promises. God has never failed, and He’s not going to start with me or you. It is simply not His nature.



I shared my lessons not just because I wanted to, I also shared because there’s someone out there wondering, what good has this year brought to me. I literally thought the only thing was God’s provision and protection, but I’m definitely not the same person that begun the year. For that, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

A blessing to all those who had times when they had to pat their own back, your test would become a testimony, for those who had several breakdowns, your tears of mourning will turn to tears of joy, for those who lost a loved one, may God comfort you and to those who got hurt by people and experiences, don’t let them make you bitter, there will be better days and there are better people.



In anticipation for 2021, ask God for a word or a vision. Also aim to develop your self in anyway at all. Remember, no matter the circumstance, you’re going to be fine. 

«A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. »

Shabbat  shalom to all readers, God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts