Spiritual Sensitivity and Me Being Raw

 


Let me start off with the revelation I got this evening. In the previous post (if you've read it, cool, if you haven't, do well to check it out), I mentioned the emptiness I felt after taking my gaze off my Heavenly Father, my Abba. Now, I tell you my spirit man literally begs me daily to fellowship with God, one thing a believer should NEVER EVER DO is skip fellowship time. I'd wake up, read a few devotionals, study a few things, read a book, do some chores or cook, go on social media for tops, 2 hours, a whole 2 hours! Personally, I'm not okay with that. Today, I understood what I'm going through, it's a phase and usually, when God allows us to be tested, it produces good fruits for our own good. As of now, I've made up my mind to truly put first things first, and God has to be first and literally, everything else will fall in place.




Spiritual Sensitivity

We're living in the last days for a fact, this is also the time that the Lord said He would pour out His Spirit on all flesh (Acts 2:17 & Joel 2:28). Most of the revelations that shook the world came when humans like you and me, went to a quiet place either they were sought by the Lord or they sought after the Lord. The point is, having quiet times is not only essential for our mind and soul, but also our spirit. There have been so many distractions around me, but I had some quiet time today and some days back and God let me understand certain things about what I and a lot of other people are going through right now. I've just not been at ease within myself, after trying so many times to kill that feeling or whatever it was, God made me understand that it was a call. I watched a video and someone shared a revelation of his, he said that so many children of God are not in the army of God. That isn't a good thing because we're meant to dominate the earth and we can only do so by taking our place in prayer and worship. But a lot of people, like myself, tend to slack sometimes and convince ourselves that we have time. We are to pray to the Lord that He teaches us to number our days (Psalm 90:12) because the days are evil. 



There are so many things happening right now that a whole lot of Christians just pass off as regular, but they're actually not. In these times, draw near to God and be fervent in the place of prayer. I've made it compulsory that I must pray three times a day on my knees (asides other prayers) because the prophets of old did, you can do that too. By the help of the Holy Spirit, I also intercede for nations and for people, prayer makes things happen, so pray!



I'd just leave the instagram handles to some pages I follow -- @soul_ger4theking @mightywoman777 @watchman4christ @aocnet  

Do well to check them out. God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts