God First

Each day, we have to fight the flesh and all its selfish desires...we have to put God first. This week I came across some provocative videos and my flesh was all so 'excited' again I was faced with "to click or not to click". I have so filled myself with sermons and daily renewed by the word of God, so I thought to myself "the Holy Spirit won't like this...I don't want to hurt Him".

The thing is, there is no measure to the love that God (the trinity in entirety) has for us, it is unending and unchanging. God is constantly reaching out to God yearning for fellowship. He doesn't need us, but somehow He was us...so so much. It is so saddening when I think of the many souls that'll spend eternity in hell. They didn't choose God, didn't choose His love rather they chose the world and all its temporary things. God never intended for anyone to go to hell, when Adam sinned, it caused us all to make choices and we all have two options. In Deuteronomy 30:19 God said "I set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life that you and your descendants may live." 

It is no doubt that we are living in the end times, there is currently a revival going on. I know a number of people personally that have been lit up with the fire of the Holy Ghost, this is no time to be a lukewarm Christian. Time and time again people have been preaching more of motivational messages rather than the truth, preaching what makes you 'feel' good. I'm not against the message of prosperity or the love of God, but what's going on is, preachers are only taking a slice of the whole pie (the Word of God in this case). God is looking for people who are going to take the whole pie, take the whole gospel, the whole TRUTH. Many people don't even feel remorse when they sin these days, they've lost the fear of God. 

This week I was presented with a choice, to live wholly for God, to please myself or to be lukewarm. Note that when Jesus returns, He's not taking any lukewarm saints, in the book of Revelations, the Lord said He'd spew out the lukewarm from His body. Back to my choice...living wholly for God means that His will comes FIRST nothing else. I am only to please Him. I chose Him, I know I'm going to sacrifice a lot, but that what I desire too. God will only use people that are 'wholly' for Him to shake the earth, light it on fire for Him. This is a choice you have to make on your own, Kathryn Kuhlman made the choice, David Diga Hernandez made the choice and now I have. I literally see the changes the Holy Spirit is making in me. So make your choice.

This revival that's going on, you sure don't want to miss out. Bible prophecies are coming to pass, a statue is being raised in the spirit realm. This statue is likened to the physical one like in the days of Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. The trumpet to bow to this statue would soon be blown, legislations are being made in favour of homosexuality, polygamous marriage, abortion and other things that the Lord said are sinful. Stop looking at the things that are happening in these days with your physical eyes and stop interpreting them with your own understanding. There is something going on in the spirit realm and we can't win if we don't fast, pray and seek the Lord. WAKE UP CHRISTIANS!

On this note, may the Grace of God be with you and may your spiritual eyes be open. Please watch the video, God bless you.

Comments

  1. Amazing❤... Thank you for reminding me of how much I have to sacrifice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good and touching. It made me ponder on some things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts