Be A Doer

Habbakuk 2 vs 4, "the just shall live by his faith." We all should know that a particular scripture can have more than one meaning, and one I have endeared to myself is the fact that we should not only hear the Word but also, do the Word. Christianity is our faith and must live by it. By that, I don't mean that we should go about acting religious or self-righteous, but by living the way Jesus would each day (Galatians 2 vs 20). 

I've heard about a lot of people falling out because they've heard something bad about a pastor or a renowned preacher. Take for example, someone who decides to become a pagan or despise Christianity because he or she has come across a Christian or a number of them that swear, use hate speech or is spiteful. The latter is contrary to everything that pertains to our faith. Asides going out for evangelism solo or with a group, let out daily lives reflect scripture. It is important that we mind the way we speak and basically the way we do...everything. Now, I know this is a difficult task, but good news--- we have the Spirit of the Living God in us and we can do all things through Christ. The change process isn't swift, but constantly fellowship with the Holy Spirit and meditation o the Word of God transforms us from glory to glory. 


Lastly, prayer is your recharge. I have a huge craving for prayer every single hour, no jokes...sometimes when I don't go on my knees, I pray right on the spot. This post wasn't initially what I had in mind, but I'm the Holy Spirit made me changes plans for a more rewarding reason. God bless you all, may the rest of your week be amazing. 

Comments

Popular Posts