Calm in the midst of a storm


This week has been so hectic, I've been trying to meet up with deadlines for assignments, online classes and tests and, I let myself believe a lie that I would be unable to do all of that and still have the time to post on this blog. Thankfully, I'm currently on a plan that has to do with Spiritual life basics (available on YouVersion Bible app) that helped me out. Funny how I even missed 2 days of the plan, but yesterday's devotional was about Exchanging human strength for Divine strength (perfect timing I guess), a popular scripture was included...Isaiah 40 vs 31. Meditating on that scripture reminded me that I'm not alone in this walk of life, the Holy Spirit stepped in on this one, I've got Him. So, I asked for strength and indeed, I got it. If you try to see how far self-sufficiency can take you, when you reach your limit you will break down, but if you work with divine strength you wouldn't. Pastor Joseph Prince once said, "When we work God stays still, when we stay still God works." Invite Him into every area of your life and just see how great and easy things turn out to be.
Lastly, I just want to state how important it is to constantly study and meditate on God's Word and not just read it. I've actually observed some personal changes, I've been asking the Holy Spirit to shape to become more like Jesus, and truly I've noticed a lot of changes. I personally recommend the YouVersion Bible App, you can keep your streaks up and also get revelations through amazing devotionals. We can only be renewed daily and feed our spirit man through the Word of God, may God's Grace be with you as you endeavour to do so. Thank you and God bless you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts